Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{A Week in My Life...Day 3

October 1st!

That means deer season!!! WooHoo!
Photobucket

Good morning boys...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice, pickin' your nose Chase! :0)

Breakfast...
Photobucket

My everday; wouldn't have it anyother way boots...
{I've had these puppies since I was prego with Coe; so over 6 years! I love them cause they are pretty much formed to my feet. I am in need of a new pair, but I'm really not sure I could give these up...
Photobucket

Chase is following in my footsteps, has to have cowboys boots; even with shorts...
Photobucket

Coe has PE today, so he wore his stylin skater shoes, but anyother day it's cowboy boots for him too...
Photobucket

Chase decided it would be fun to make a few "fishy" faces in the mirror while it was time to brush his teeth...
Photobucket

Out the door...good morning sun...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time for a bit of jump rope/ bailing twine...
Photobucket

A few must haves in my truck...sunglasses, chapstick, cell phone, hand sanitizer...Photobucket

After Coe got on the bus and I got Chase to daycare, I made a quick stop to drop off a picture cd for a photography contest, and at the gas station to get my diet pepsi and cappi...
Photobucket
Photobucket

At work today, workin on pics, paperwork, had lunch at Happy Joe's...Yum!
I'll fill ya in on my evening...hopefully I'll have a good huntin story to tell. :0)

I love livin in Farming country...even if it means drivin slow sometimes...


Me ready to leave...


Okay, no good story and no meat in the freezer...that's my story and I'm stickin to it. :0)

Got home around 7:30ish and time to help Coe do some reading. He is doing very well for only being the first quarter in Kindergarten...


Chase was SO excited it was cold enough to wear his "footies"...

1 comment:

ckmom78 said...

okay, am i crazy ~ now i am getting anxious everyday to see your pics, your everyday life..It's really fun to see how others function per say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails