Thursday, May 13, 2010

{today...&...always...

My beautiful cousin on her wedding day...

Photobucket

I've talked about inspiration alot lately and about where we find it & how to store it.

So now, how about "the who"...I have such a long list of "go to" blogs when I need a creative boost...

Just to name a few:
1} Jen Jockisch {love her pen skills...this layout was totally jen inspired!}
BTW...did you know she is the guest dt over at gcd studios this month!

2} Jennifer Johner {hmmm....maybe it has something to do with the name. Love her free-spirited style}

3} Lisa Truesdell {glue} ....she wows me with every layout & just makes it look so darn easy!

4} Maggie Holmes {ahhh...misting...need I say more!}

5} Amber Ulmer {amazing style...amazing photography!}

So... "who" inspires you?

6 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

OH MY WORD... this is BEAUTIFUL! I love this so much and great job photographing it! You kick butt Friend!

Sarah Mullanix said...

This is so beautiful...I can totally see it on the cover of a magazine!! I'm inspired by a very long list of blogs that I follow daily, way to many to list here!

Keshet said...

This page is amazing!

A splash of Sherry said...

Awwwww. Love it. I get my inspiration from several places but my go to everyday is def. your blog.

ckmom78 said...

gorgeous lo megan..you definately inspire me!!

Shelley Haganman said...

ummmmm.....YOU!! I stop by here all the time to see what you have been up too!! You make it look effortless and your work is always so inspiring, fun, hip!!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails