Saturday, November 27, 2010

{the day of "gratitude" all summed up...

Our Thanksgiving Day always starts with this...

{daddy taking the boys hunting}
Photobucket

While mommy makes these...
{they may just be the simple frig rolls, but the boys still love them after a cold morning hunt}
Photobucket

I made my traditional corn casserole...
{meant to take a finished pic before we ran out the door}
Photobucket

A quick few pics of the rugrats all ready to go...
Photobucket

{the boys always run away as soon as I snap the first pic, but this little one isn't so fast...yet}
Photobucket

I had full intentions of taking pics throughout the day. Lunch @ my parent's, dessert at his parents's, and the all night shopping trip with my sisters. Yes, we were some of the crazies out there. My sistas and I left Thursday night at 11:30pm & got home at 9:00am Friday. Boy were we tired, but we had so much fun & tons of laughs!

4 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

I had good intentions of taking more pics. on Thanksgiving too. At least I got some. Looks like you had a good day.

Keshet said...

Oh my gosh, she got so big! And so cute! Those cinnamon rolls look delicious!

Christina said...

Great pictures!!!
xo

The Grissoms' Page said...

Great pictures Megan...I don't think I ended up taking one picture on Thanksgiving :( That one of the kids altogether is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails