Saturday, March 5, 2011

{TSM March Reveal...

It's reveal day over at TheStoryMatters! Go check out this fun kit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a little sneak of my 3rd layout. Join me on Monday the 7th for sketch week based on this layout...

Photobucket
--------------------------------
ETA: I meant to add that on the second layout {freshie} I created the title by outlining the Jillibean Soup {diced damask} letters with a sharpie & then removing them. They are included in the kit. Yay!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh I love that first layout. I have to do a layout of my husband's trip to Africa and haven't been sure what to do. Love this might have to scraplift it.
Alwyas Love your work.

Anonymous said...

Megan---what brand is that outline alpha stamp set? t

Related Posts with Thumbnails