Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{easy canvas prints...

I was approached by Easy Canvas Prints to review their canvas prints recently. Here is a look at the 16x20 inch canvas wrap print I received from them using a photo I took of Ella playing in the sprinkler this summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

First off the quality is superb! I ordered my print with the .75 inch image wrap. They also offer a 1.5 inch wrap and a couple of different styles. I LOVE my 16x20 print but they offer a wide range of sizes and options.The delivery time was prompt and my print was well protected. What's more is that their prices are so reasonable! I have always wanted to convert some of my photos into canvas print form and I can honestly say I am loving the look of it. This is the first of many canvas prints I will be ordering from Easy Canvas Prints! I love it to see the transformation from photo to canvas! Go check them out!

Check out these awesome canvas pictures!
Pictures on Canvas

2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Your print turned out fab!!!! ;)

Penny Smith said...

I saw Shelley's review on this too... I guess I'll have to check them out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails