Friday, September 23, 2011

{a peek into my smash journal & a SC sneak...

From the first time I saw the preview of the Smash books, I was in love!
So, when Studio Calico had them in the shop, I snagged up 4! I couldn't decide which one I wanted the most. :0)

I have one started as my running journal, gave one as a gift to a special friend, and the other 2 were just sitting on a shelf looking pretty. Now, I'm just like the rest of you and am all about Pinterest these days, but I wanted something I could take with me to crops and to just have when my computer isn't with me. So, I dedicated my red smash book as my inspiration & design team calendar. Here's a little sneak of what my book looks like so far...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you smashed yet?

----and----
I am super excited to help promote the Sassafras exclusives in this months October Studio Calico kit! Anything Studo Calico with a mix of Sassafras makes my heart skip a beat. You're going to LOVE this kit! Check out the design team sneaks HERE.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Christina said...

oh yeah! i love my smash books =) i gave my 7 yr old daughter one & she filled it up this summer =)
can't wait for reveal at sc!
xo

Unknown said...

I have one and NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND WORK ON IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING. Can you tell I like it? LOL!
I think I need to have a crop night now :)

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

I've had a smash book for just over a month now, and haven't done anything with it, but you have inspired me! Thanks!!!!

Christa said...

I am loving your smash! Would love to see more photos! I have 2 sitting on my shelf looking pretty as well!

caroline hancock / Scrappercaz said...

I finally bought a smash book for this very reason, now to just start it though
Love that sneak :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh megan! that smash book is sooooo inspiring! yowza!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Haven't stopped by for a while, so you have lots of new beautiful work and great news. Congrats on making the new design teams. Well deserved!

Geralyn said...

So excited you're working with the SC/Sassafras exclusives! I love your work :) Love the peek into your smash book as well!

Emily Pitts said...

GORGEOUS megan, so so cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails