Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{if only for a split second...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The bright and fun colors of the Spring Flings & Easter Things collection are right up my alley. This is one of my favorite photos of my oldest & youngest and I knew the colors in this collection would be perfect. I love that this line can be used for so much more than just Easter. I grabbed the Chipboard Essentials from the Sophistics collection and layered them with stickers from the Alpha + bit sheet for a touch of dimension.

Check out more inspiration over on the Bella Blvd. blog!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this page -- gorgeous colors and papers ! Adorable kids too :)

dalijablog said...

Such a happy pretty LO! Love the colours too Megan!

caroline hancock / Scrappercaz said...

this page is just stunning, the colours are all amazing

Jenni Bowlin said...

oh this is so very sweet and wonderful!

and your race below. seriously. my kinda race. you go girl!

-doris

Related Posts with Thumbnails