Monday, February 20, 2012

{all thanks to a mild winter...

We are so excited over at Bella Blvd to have the very talented Shannon Tidwell as our guest designer this month!
She has given us all some fun challenges to play along with. Today's challenge was to use the fun Cute Cuts from any collection we choose.
I chose the Winter Wonder line because I love the snowflakes.

Photobucket

I am super bad about taking photos of my kids during the winter, and well this year we just haven't had much snow to play in. So, I decided that would be my focus for this page; a mild winter. I focused on how in January {in the midwest!} I was able to run outside to help reach a few goals. I used the "photo tabs" from two of the alpha+bits pages to create a simple pattern down the side of my design. I also decided to do most of my journaling on my computer as I knew it would be long. I still wanted to add some of my own handwriting, so I left a few pages to fill in a bit of information.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies:
Winter Wonder: Ski Slopes, Cute Cuts, Alpha+Bits, Just Write Stickers, Miniature Stickers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, LOVE this page! I am so jealous of your running. I keep saying once I start getting some sleep, I'll hit the pavement more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails