Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{perfect girl...bella blvd...spring fling & easter things...

Photobucket

I am in love with the confetti phase right now & couldn't wait to give it a try. I punched a bunch of small circles from some Spring Fling & Easter Things scraps and used Modge Podge to apply them to a piece of white card stock.

Photobucket

It did warp, which drove me crazy! So, I cut it down to a smaller piece. I then flattened it under a couple of books for a days & sewed it to my layout. I also created a "confetti pocket" using a large circle punch & a piece of acetate. I can't wait to try this same idea with a different shape!

Photobucket

Supplies:
Spring Flings & Easter Things: Egg Hunt, Mom's Bouquet, Borders, Alpha + Bits, Miniatures, Cute Cuts
Button Market: Plastic Buttons - Red Flowers, Button Mixes - Feminine Mix, Wood Buttons - Pink Flora
Crochet Flowers - Poppy
Sophisticates - Chip Essentails

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this! Really like how you added the confetti--AWESOME!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Wow! What a gorgeous layout!! Love those bright colors and the confetti! It's perfect♥

Carol said...

hi...it's my first time posting a comment on your blog. just wanna say i really in love with your LO. it is so colorful and bright. I enjoy looking at every LO that you post. I may not be posting every time but you are really fantastic and keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails