Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Part 1 :: Project Life


I started my month of March with the goal of taking lots of everyday photos.
This month may have the most pages yet! So I am excited about that!!!
(I don't do my PL by week, it's more of a monthly basis.)
I picked up some Studio Calico goodies - Here & There and Sundrifter from my LLS. I am loving the 6x6 paper pads for PL! 
My process for planning my PL pages goes like this: make a sketch of the page protector layout, record which photos & am going to use where & place the photo order through mpix.com. 
I then decide which pattern paper I am going to use, add journaling cards, do my journaling & title work & then I go back and add lots of little embellishements, washi tapes, etc.




The Right Here journaling card by: Elle's Studio 
(I love that's it's purple, while it's not a favorite color it's unique since it's just not a color you see often in scrapbooking. Why is that?)


Good Morning Sunshine Printable Tag by : Megan Klauer Etsy
Lots of Elle's Studio tags on this page too!




I combined all the little blog headers I designed on a 4x6 photo as a way to show what I have been doing this last month.


The HELLO Silhouette cut out is my crafty friend Jen Chapin's handwritting! Cool Right!
Go download it HERE on her blog! Thanks Jen!

2 Day & March Printable Card :: Megan Klauer Etsy



(Sorry for the less than wonderful photos this time around)
How is your PL coming?



1 comment:

Andrea said...

awesome pages! I also would like to know why you never see purple in scrapbooking?! I love purple! Oh well. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails