Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick Or Treat :: Steal their candy before they eat it all!

 



Don't forget to steal their candy as soon as they fall asleep tomorrow night!
 
Well maybe not all of it, but at least all those snack sized Snicker bars!
They don't need all of it anyways, right? ;)
I stuck all I could snag from my boys' stash into the freezer as soon as they fell asleep.
(They totally accused me of eating it all the next morning.)

Tonight we made :: Snicker Apple Salad :: so I thought I'd share the super easy recipe.

1 (16 oz) container of Cool Whip (thawed)
1 (3.5 oz) box French Vanilla Instant Pudding
4 large apples
Snickers mini candy bars (I had about 7)

1. Peel & chop the apples

 2. Chop candy bars
 3. Mix Cool Whip & Pudding (dry mix) together.
4. Fold in the apples & Snickers (I reserved a few of the candy bar chunks to add on top.)
5. Refrigerate until serving. 
6. Garnish with the cute tags from the Elle's Studio Oct Tag kit! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, but the points could easily be stated in a clearer fashion, thats all I was saying. No prob here bro, Im not that uptight about it.
jeux de android

Related Posts with Thumbnails