Friday, March 28, 2014

Amazing Grace :: Digging into my stash

One of my goals for this year's Project Life album was to use what I already have in my stash. One of the main things I have had for so long and just plain and simple didn't want to use up was my Sassafras goodies. I just didn't want to use them and someday run out! Then, I realized how silly that was. Use them in my books and I will have them forever! Duh!

This page about our beautiful morning sunrise uses Sassafras, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Studio Calico mist and a few cut files from my Silhouette.

Do you find yourself "hoarding" your favorites?




2 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I probably have an equally big hoarded stash of Sassafras! Love your page. Maybe I just might get some out today and play too. Thanks for the push!

Anonymous said...

Me too lol!! Awesome page!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails